HEADLINE: Chicago, IL (30 minutes to downtown Chicago): Several fluent Spanish-speaking Family Nurse Practitioners are needed to work for a multi- specialty group. This is 100% outpatient opportunity. They will work in Women’s Health, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine in an outpatient clinic. $ Competitive salary and earning potential. Excellent and complete fringe benefits plan, including Loan Repayment Plan.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- The office regarding these Family Nurse Practitioner positions are located within 30 minutes to downtown Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding detailed information about the city of Chicago.
- Located thirty minutes to downtown Chicago, several Family Nurse Practitioners are needed to work for a multi-specialty group.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity.
- The new Family Nurse Practitioners will work in Women’s Health, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine in an outpatient clinic.
- The new Family Nurse Practitioners will need to be bi-lingual and fluent speaking Spanish.
- Work Experience: She or he will need to have some prior work experience (i.e., at least one year).
- Reasonable patient schedule: The new FNPs will be given the option to work (4) ten-hour days or (5) eight-hour days.
- Their offices are comprised of Primary Care physicians and Midlevel providers.
- The new Family Nurse Practitioners will work in a new modern office that is fully staffed.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Family Nurse Practitioner(s) will be employed by this multi-specialty group. They are offering:
- They also are offering a complete fringe benefits package which include:
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Qualifies for Federal and State Loan Repayment
- The earning potential will be competitive.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)