Southeastern Idaho Seeks APP with Rheumatology Experience--$15K Sign-On Bonus
- Successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist in hospital employed outpatient practice.
- Must have completed the Advanced Rheumatology course through The American College of Rheumatology.
- Must have experience working in a Rheumatology practice.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses,$15K signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K pension plan, 25 days PTO/CME with $3K expenses, $8K relocation.
- Visas accepted.
This community has a local population of 10,000 and is located within three hours of Boise and Salt Lake City for all major metro cultural amenities and national airport for traveling. Fulfill your dreams by living in the heart of the Rockies, where you and your family will enjoy the highest quality of life anywhere. From world-class fly fishing, hiking, skiing, biking, and camping. East Idaho abounds with exciting opportunities. Make a difference in your patient's lives, while enjoying the many benefits of living and working where the rest of the world vacations. Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Tetons, Sun Valley, and Jackson Hole are waiting for you!