HEADLINE: Chicago, Illinois (30 minutes to downtown Chicago): Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with work experience is needed for a community health facility. Spanish-speaking skills are required. There is No Call. They are offering regular scheduled 40 hour work week. $ Excellent salary with great fringe benefits. Qualification for student loan repayment.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- This community health facility is located about thirty minutes from downtown Chicago.
- Please scroll down below for detailed information about the city of Chicago.
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bi-lingual and fluency in Spanish is required.
- Needs to have work experience.
- A community health facility is recruiting a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner who also has work experience.
- As previously mentioned, bi-lingual and fluency in Spanish would be a plus but is not required.
- The community health facility is affiliated with a large healthcare organization that provides health, child welfare, youth services, behavior health and social services to an underserved patient population.
- They have very nice, modern offices.
- They have a congenial staff.
- Their office is comprised of the following specialties: Family Practice, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, Behavior Health, Dental, Nursing staff and Pharmacy.
- There is no call.
There are two options available for regular scheduled hours:
- 40 hours – 4 days/10 hours
- 40 hours – 5 days/8 hours
- Provide routine primary care along with the supervising Physician.
- Provide Family Planning services
- Provide prenatal services
- Refer patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Prescribe medications, including "verbal orders", along with the supervising Physician.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: It consists of:
- Excellent salary
- Malpractice with Tail coverage
- Long term/short term disability
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 3 paid summer days
- 1 paid wellness day
- 5 paid sick days
- $1,000 CME allowance with 3 paid days off for CME
- Qualification for student loan repayment
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.