HEADLINE: Chicago, IL (western suburbs, less than one hour to metro downtown Chicago): Bilingual Spanish speaking Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a large Healthcare organization. 100% Outpatient opportunity. Flexible schedule regarding number of days and hours. No Call. $ Salary is competitive. Complete benefits package.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- Their facility is located in the western suburbs of Chicago.
- It is situated less than one hour to metro downtown Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding information about the city of Chicago.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a well established community health organization.
- The new Certified FNP will work at a well-established Health Care Center.
- Experience: The new Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is required have a minimum of 12 months of work experience as a C-FNP.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity.
- There is no call.
- The group provides Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Pediatrics, Mental Health, and Family Planning services to an underserved patient population.
- They are seeking a provider that has a mission and passion for community health.
- The new Family Nurse Practitioner will need to work independently and well as with a physician provider.
- Responsibilities/Duties: She or he will be required to deliver:
- Primary patient care
- Flu shots
- School physicals
- Family planning
- Prenatal care
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests
- Refer patients to specialists for consulting or special health resources.
- They have very nice, modern offices as well as a welcoming team of health professionals.
- They offer a flexible work schedule. The new Family Nurse Practitioner has a choice to work either (4) ten hour days/shifts, or (5) eight hour days per week.
- She or he will work only one half day on a Saturday per month.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (80 hours)
- CME with paid time off
- 403B Retirement Plan
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Student Loan Repayment
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.