Hours:Clinic Hours: 9 AM - 7 PM | 7 Days per Week | 3 Day Work Week | 2 Weekends per Month | PT is 1 day a week
Average Patients seen: 25 - 30
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Pay is Determined Based on Your Experience | $119,000 - $137,000 plus Performance Base Incentives | Monthly and Quarterly Performance-Based Incentive Plan
- Medical/ Dental/Vision
- 401k with 4% Match
- Eligible to Accrue 132 PTO Days with an Option to Submit Volunteer Hours to Earn an Additional Paid Day Off Each Year
- $1,000 Annual CME Allowance
- Stock Options Available for Full-Time Employees
- Reimbursement for the Cost of Licensure
- Have a great work/life balance with a 3 day work week!
- This position requires 1 year (12 months) of emergency room or urgent care experience, plus the ability to work autonomously.
- Must be PALS certified
- Position responsibilities include:
- Interviewing and training new hires
- Monthly performance audits and evaluations of clinicians
- Complete incentive reports
- Handle patient and staff complaints regarding clinicians
- Manage clinician schedule
- Attending administrative meetings
- Send out communication to staff
- Coordinate one-on-one meetings with clinicians at your site
- Evaluate new platforms and products and oversee training
- Coordinate mentoring of NP/PA students
- EHR: Carbon Health
- Vacaville is located midway between San Francisco and Sacramento.
- With our central location, residents can day trip to beaches, Lake Tahoe, and the Napa wine country.
- We are 40 minutes from Sacramento, 1 hour from San Francisco, and 1.5 hours from San Jose.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.