Bloomington Meadows Hospital is adding a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to their team!
Our programs for adults, and children and adolescents (ages 6 – 17), use a variety of elements to provide a well-rounded treatment plan. Our acute inpatient program uses expressive therapies, as well as, medication management & education. Bloomington Meadows Hospital also offers Outpatient Care.
• Full Time, Employed position
• Combined In-Patient & Out-Patient settings
• NO evening or weekend call required currently
• Duties include: follow up visits for assigned patients, medication management
• Base Compensation
• Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits Plan
• Malpractice Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Master’s Degree in Nursing from recognized school of nursing
• Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner/APRN in the State of Indiana, or willingness to obtain licensure in the State of Indiana
• Board Certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psychiatric and Mental Health
Bloomington Meadows Hospital is a private behavioral health facility offering a wide range of general and specialized services for children, adolescents and adults struggling with emotional, behavioral and or addictive disorders. Full service Continuum of Care programs include inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, residential treatment, intensive outpatient services and outpatient clinic services. The team of professionals at Meadows is comprised of board-certified physicians and master's level clinicians for every treatment program.
Bloomington is located in the southern region of Indiana just 50 miles south of Indianapolis, and is home to the beautiful campus of Indiana University. The city has rich and diverse cultural attractions, many public and private educational systems, affordable housing and sports and recreational activities to meet the interests of all ages.
Bloomington Meadows is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS) one of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital management companies.
Mrs. Avis Corbett - In-House Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services, Inc.
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: 615-714-8985