NEW OPPORTUNITY for Ophthalmic Technician!
- Position is hospital based in Queens, Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Long term temporary assignment through April 2019!
- Candidate must be certified (COT). Great salary!!
Role and responsibilities include the following duties:
- Obtaining complete medical histories from patients
- Conduct an eye examinations
- Screen patients and document medical conditions
- Conduct exams for color vision, pupil dilation and intraocular pressure
- Diagnose and perform exams support ophthalmologists evaluate visual tracking and central and peripheral vision.
- Evaluate contact lenses placement to insure proper fit; provide patient teaching on use and care of contact lenses.
- Perform eye measurements
Administrative duties include:
- Confirm appointments
- Order ophthalmic supplies
- Schedule patients for follow-up examinations
New positions are posted daily with the intention of offering a variety of opportunities to our candidates. Qualified candidates please contact WhiteCap Search/WCS Healthcare Partners for more information! Speak with a member of our Healthcare Recruitment Team Today! Contact: 646.813.3001 or apply directly for immediate consideration.