Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
StartDate: 11/19/2018Available Shifts: Regular 8
Seeking a full time Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Needed knowledge of community mental health and public health
- Needed knowledge of the principles, procedures, techniques, trends, and literature related to mental
health, intellectual disabilities and substance abuse
- Needed knowledge of philosophies, practices, policies and outcomes of models of treatment recovery,
relapse prevention, and continuing care for dually diagnosed populations
- Master of Science degree from an accredited college/university in Nursing/PMHNP. Licensure as
a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with minimum education as
determined and required by the relevant licensing board.
- One year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner, providing psychiatric care to adults with a
mental health diagnosis.
Call Staff Care today to apply for this position!Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psych Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Np, Psych Np, Psych Np, Mental Health Np, Np, Aprn, Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare, Health Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Mental Health Care