Large comprehensive cardiology practice is expanding and looking to add another physician assistant or Nurse Practitioner to our team of 14 midlevel providers.
- Full time, Monday through Friday, 8 am 5 pm
- No phone / evening call responsibilities
- 50% hospital, 50% office based: consults, established patient visits, stress testing.
- Salary commensurate to experience
- Merit based advancement with annual evaluation
- Medical / Dental plan (United Health Care)
- Paid malpractice, state licensing, credentialing, DEA, ACLS
- Team-based approach to patient care involving MD, DO, PA, NP, RN, MA, PharmD
- 26 days of Paid-Time-Off annually.
- Quality of Life! Average work week 40-45 hrs
- 1-in-4 call weekends, consist only of inpatient rounds.
Cardiology experience highly valued, but will also consider candidates with internal medicine or critical care backgrounds.