Openings for Primary Care Physicians as follows:
- New Britain Campus: This is one of our main campuses and the IM Department has 10 board certified internists and one APRN
- Internal Medicine physician, experience preferred but not required, to join Department of Nephrology and Internal Medicine.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician for outpatient medicine in Enfield, Connecticut
- Newington Office: This office has two BC internists and one APRN.
- The candidate has the choice of a traditional practice (following their own patients in the Hospital of Central Connecticut) or the outpatient tract where there is no hospital or ER call. The inpatients in this case are covered by hospital-employed hospitalists during hospitalization and in the ER, if needed, they are seen by residents, PAs or hospitalists.
The call is divided among all of the Department’s primary care doctors (17).
- Partnership offered after 2yrs
- Excellent benefits include health insurance.
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan with profit sharing
- Life, disability and malpractice insurance are standard