Immediate opening for a Primary Care Pediatric Physician
- Great salary plus Incentive Plan on top of annual
salary based on meeting production and quality metrics.
- Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
- There are no hospital rounds.
- There is a pediatric nurse call line, which handles the
majority of calls, but the provider will still receive some calls that are
elevated to the provider.
- Approx 12-15 patients a day with the potential for 26
appointments (15-minute appointments). There are 6 same day acute
appointment slots a day.
- 30-minute appointments are given for well child exams,
new patients, and procedures.
- Candidates must be board eligible or board certified
- Must be comfortable and have experience working with
special needs children/respite care children as this will be a small part
of the practice.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage for
employees, spouse and/or dependent(s) with monthly employer contribution.
- 8 paid holidays and 88 hours of PTO (vacation and sick
combined) per year for your first year. After your first year, you
will receive an additional 40 hours of PTO making it 128 hours.
- 401k with company matching dollar for dollar for the
first 3%, and then 50 cents per dollar up to 4%. Relocation assistance
offered up to $5,000.