We are looking for a board certified/Board qualified Internist to assume this role. Our schedule is four clinical days and one administrative day. Must have an active Massachusetts license, MA CSR, and Federal DEA. Administrative support enables focus exclusively on clinical aspects of outpatient care.
· Excellent competitive salary with sign on and relocation if applicable
· 403(b) Retirement Plan, deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan
· Malpractice Insurance occurrence-based
· Benefits include CME- reimbursement up to $3,000
· Time off up to 24 days ( ATO Vacation/Personal) plus holidays for full time