**EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY - GROUP WILLING TO TRAIN**
MyDermRecruiter is interviewing Physician Assistants for our client in Dickinson County, Michigan. Join a fast paced growing medical and surgical dermatology practice. Candidate must have excellent people skills and a warm, happy personality to make the patients feel welcome. This is a customer service oriented practice and this group is willing to train an exceptional candidate interested in the specialty of Dermatology. Earn a base salary while being trained with a highly specialized, extensively trained Dermatologist. Training is 6-12 months.
You will have a close collaborative relationship with supervising physician with balanced autonomy and supervision. Diagnose and treat basic/complex medical dermatology conditions as well as perform procedures including liquid nitrogen, biopsies and excisions.
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Dermatology experience preferred, but not required - group is willing to train.
- Part-Time or Full-Time Opportunity, up to 40 hours/week, NO WEEKENDS
- Centralized support team (experienced and professional Administrative/Medical support staff) to increase efficiency of workflow
- Previous EMR (Electronic Medical Records) experience helpful, but not required
- Competitive Salary - base salary paid during initial 6-12 months training period
- Full Benefits including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, CME allowance, 401K, PTO (2 weeks first year/3 weeks thereafter), Paid holidays and more
- Group is located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (rural area)
Job ID# 7736972
For immediate consideration please forward your confidential resume to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com. All inquiries are confidential.
Terry Ferguson, Recruiter