Nurse Practitioner Pediatric
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: (beautiful upscale suburb): Pediatric Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a single-specialty group with two Pediatricians. Flexible schedule. Every third weekend off. This practice is owned and employed by a teaching hospital. Strong financial package!
LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND (Practice is located in a beautiful and upscale suburb of Baltimore. See below regarding information about the location of the practice and the city of Baltimore.)
· Located in a beautiful and upscale suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a busy and well-established group with two pediatricians.
· This excellent Pediatric Nurse Practitioner opportunity is due to increased volume and area growth.
· There is very light telephone call only! Telephone Call is shared with the two other pediatricians in this practice.
· There is flexible scheduling. The new Pediatric Nurse Practitioner will be off every third weekend.
· Practice out of a modern medical facility utilizing the latest in EMR.
· This practice is owned and employed by this highly-regarded medical center. The new pediatric nurse practitioner will also be employed by this institution.
· They are offering a very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the pediatric nurse practitioner’s experience.
· There is also a productivity incentive.
· In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
· The earning potential is strong!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
· Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service populations 1,000,000 plus.
· It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
· Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
· This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
· You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
· Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
· It is also a sports fan’s dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
· A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice.
Ms. Judy Anapol President Anapol Enterprises, LLC 200 East 33rd Street Suite 7-B New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and Evening) New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and Evening) Fax: Please call first. E-mail: AnapolEnt@aol.com