An established Hospitalist group is seeking and experienced Advanced Practice provider to join their team in North Carolina! This opportunity is open to both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with experience in this setting. The provider will be responsible for providing care to patients of all ages under the supervision of a Physician.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Experience in Hospital Setting
- Open to NPs or PAs
- Well known hospital system
- Full staffed, strong, passionate team
- Growing Hospital Setting
- Generous Compensation and Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail