A growing anesthesia department at a large hospital in Tennessee is offering a new CRNA opportunity (full-time or part-time). This direct-hire position offers an above-average salary, comprehensive benefits, competitive time off, retirement options + match, schedule options, and no call. This is an unrestrictive practice with a collegial staff working on a wide variety of cases (dedicated OB & CV teams). Terrific place to work for experienced and new graduate anesthetists. Join an amazing team at a top-tier hospital!
The surrounding community is heralded for its business and family-friendly environment. Enjoy metro-area amenities (colleges, arts/culture, music, sports), low cost of living + no state income tax, small-town feel, and proximity to Nashville and Memphis.
To discuss the finer details of this job and location or other suitable CRNA positions across all 50 states, please email a copy of your CV (my eyes only, confidential) to Douglas.Thomas@comphealth.com and please call or text 954-837-2613. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
Please reference JOB-2723767 with your inquiry.
- 8s & 10s + No Call
- Variety of cases & autonomy
- Attractive suburban community in Tennessee
- Salaries can exceed $200K
- Retirement + match
- Low cost of living & no state income tax
- Relocation assistance offered
- New graduates are welcomed to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail