We are seeking a pharmacy leader to step into this role as our Inpatient PIC managing approximately 15 pharmacy staff members. There will be some direct patient interaction since this is a 'working' leadership role. In this position, you will divide your time between clinical and operational duties with a strong supporting cast including other PICs and the System DOP.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into hospital pharmacy management as we will accept candidates who have 5 or more years of hospital pharmacist experience and will also consider current PGY2 Pharmacy Administration residents. A current MO license is preferred but not required at the time of application.
The community is conveniently located just a short drive to Springfield in Southwest Missouri.
Actively interviewing and looking to hire quickly, so don't delay! Apply now. For further details about this or other opportunities, send your CV or resume in confidence to email@example.com and call Steve directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2723171***
- Current PGY2 Pharmacy Admin Residents will be considered
- Working Inpatient Pharmacy Leadership role
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Commutable to Springfield, MO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail