A multi-specialty physician group in New York City is seeking an advanced practice provider to join their Primary Care team. This group focuses on serving the Asian American population in multiple locations throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens. Seeking a provider to work in collaboration with a top physician performing physical examinations and patient assessments to manage patient health and wellness issues.
This is a full time, permanent position. Provider must be bilingual in English and Mandarin or Cantonese. Various locations across NYC.
For more information and to be considered for this opportunity or other permanent positions, please forward your updated resume to Marina Breeding at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-837-2730.
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Primary Care Experience Preferred
- Must be bilingual - English & Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Work in collaboration with supervising physician
- Multiple locations across Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens
- Must have an active NYS PA/NP license
- Mentorship from top healthcare executives
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail