A growing organization in Massachusetts is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for their outpatient clinic within an hour North of Boston. This is an opportunity to work as a member of a multidisciplinary care team with an innovative, and rapidly growing company. They offer an Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package, the opportunity for growth, and maintain a culture of inclusively.
The clinic offers a full scope of mental health and substance abuse treatment related services including psychotherapy, integrated lab testing, detoxification, and medication management. They are seeking Massachusetts licensed Nurse Practitioners with DEA registration, both in good standing. Addictions certification and experience are desired. Experience is preferred, however strong new grads are welcome to apply.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske and email your most up to date resume to Sarah.email@example.com. Please reference JOB-2722418
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package
- 100% Outpatient - Flexible Day Schedule
- Mental Health & Addiction Treatment Clinic
- Join a Growing Organization
- PMHNP Experience Preferred, Strong New Grads Welcome to Apply
- MA Licensed Nurse Practitioner with Active DEA
- Board Certified as PMHNP with Addiction Certification Desired
- Less than 1 Hour from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail