A well-established Cardiology group in Anchorage is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their large team of providers in both an outpatient & inpatient setting. Out-of-state providers MUST have Cardiology PA experience. New graduates within Alaska will be considered. Enjoy a rotating 10-hour shift schedule.
This part of Alaska offers all the aspects of the Great Outdoors plus the benefits of living near a large Metropolitan.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Cortney Patrick in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2624. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Job #2721387
- Full-time, permanent position
- Out-of-state providers MUST have Cardiology PA experience
- New graduates within Alaska will be considered
- Mix of clinic & hospital rounding
- Large team of providers
- Generous profit-sharing plan
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation, bonuses & benefits