A Family Nurse Practitioner is needed for a Clinical Program. A certified FNP with at least 5 years of experience working in a primary care setting is needed. In addition to experience, a Colorado state license or eligibility is required. In this position, you will provide direct and indirect clinical support to Fellows, design and implement lectures, and be a preceptor. You will be offered a competitive salary, health benefits, and more. The facility is located in Colorado Springs. Take a short trip to the mountains, Denver, or enjoy the restaurants and shops that Colorado Spring has to offer.
To apply now for this position, contact and send an updated CV to Kristen Levins, 954.837.2688 or email@example.com. Reference JOB-2720467.
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Certified FNP
- Colorado licensed or eligible
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' FNP experience
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Great Location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail