A highly respected organization in southwest Kansas is searching for a Podiatry Nurse Practitioner. This is a great full-time permanent weekday position based within an outpatient clinic. Some experience, national certification, and Kansas license in hand are preferred. However, strong new grads and candidates interested in relocating to the area will be considered. Fluency in Spanish is a huge plus. They are offering generous relocation along with a strong benefits package.
With several programs throughout the organization such as support groups, healthy living education, and community programs their ideal provider would be someone that has the same values of serving the community and providing patients with quality care.
This city's population is ethnically diverse, and history and heritage are celebrated. The local economy is largely driven by agriculture. They also are home to a community college, the largest zoo in western Kansas, a Pecos League baseball team, water park, and plenty of dining options, old-timey attractions, and annual festivals. Go golfing, biking, hunting or tour their historical sites.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to Sarah.email@example.com. Please reference JOB-2719586
- Great Benefits & Generous Relocation
- Premier Healthcare Leader in The Area
- Full Time Permanent Position - Days - No Call
- Experience Preferred, Strong New Grads Welcome to Apply!
- Bilingual in Spanish Strongly Preferred
- NP Board Certification Required
- Not Licensed in Kansas, We Can Help with That
- Many Local Attractions... Baseball, Zoo, Golf...
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail