Full-time NP needed for an established Gastroenterology program in eastern Washington state. NP will get autonomous practice in the GI outpatient clinic and enjoy an M-F weekday schedule with no call or weekend work. Provide initial consults and prepare patients for GI procedures, follow-ups visits with the doctors, and post-op follow-ups.
Community has a 4-year University, and the area offers an abundance of recreational activities which includes white water rafting, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, and more. Located just 90 minutes to Spokane and 4.5 hours to Seattle. This area is also very close to the border of Idaho just a short drive to Lewiston or Moscow.
Competitive base pay plus guaranteed production, full medical benefits, PTO, CME, and generous relocation.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Deborah Guzman at direct #954.837.2751 or send CV to Deborah.email@example.com to be considered
- Weekday schedule
- GI Experience required
- Autonomous Practice
- Enjoy a great Work-Life Balance
- Terrific location in WA State
- Close to Idaho!
- Safe college town!
- Close to Moscow, Idaho!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail