We are actively looking to hire a Clinical Pharmacy Generalist to join our ambulatory care team at our disease management clinic. This role will cover a number of chronic disease states, including anticoagulation & hypertension, but will have an emphasis in diabetes & hepatitis C.
All applicants must have, at minimum, a PharmD & PGY1 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency training or equivalent experience. BCACP is a plus.
Our community is an outdoor lovers paradise and is located outside of the big city environment in Western Arizona.
Join our family of healthcare professionals. We are actively interviewing so don't delay!
Send your CV in confidence to email@example.com and contact Steve directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2688512***
- PGY1 training in Ambulatory Care Pharmacy or equivalent experience required
- Teaching Health System Clinic setting
- Generous compensation - Midpoint right around 150K
- Precepting opportunities
- Prime outdoor enthusiasts' location
- Full Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail