A facility in Rhode Island is seeking a psychiatric nurse practitioner or psychiatric physician assistant to join their team providing telehealth care to the child/adolescent population. Must have experience with providing care to the pediatric or adolescent population. Will be working under an MD. This facility offers a spectrum of clinical care and have resources to provide all the wealth of care to kids.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permanent, Full Time or Part Time Availability
- Must have child/adolescent psych experience
- Inpatient and Outpatient setting
- Schedule will be discussed with facility
- Large, well known facility
- Provide top care to pediatric population
- Benefits offer for providers working 20+ hours
- Providence, RI
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail