A nonprofit health care provider is looking for an experienced, board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner to join their team in their primary care office. This provider will be responsible for providing care to patients of all ages, some services include providing women's health care, family planning, primary and pediatric care. This is a busy practice so the provider must be comfortable working autonomously. Provider MUST be comfortable providing care to infants. You will be joining a team of providers but will be expected to work independently seeing 15-20 patients per day. This facility offers full benefits, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus!
This facility sits in the heart of the Berkshires, only 15 minutes from the New York and Vermont state borders and less than an hour from Albany, NY. Sitting between Mount Greylock and Hoosac Range, this town has many local attractions such as sightseeing, hiking, dining and more!
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Experience Required - prefer at least 3+ years
- Must be comfortable caring for infants and seeing patients of all ages
- 40 hour work week - 4 days, 32 hours clinical/8 hours admin
- Massachusetts license preferred
- Full benefits, relocation assistance, sign on bonus
- Located only an hour from Albany, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail