Requires a four-year (for MTs) or two-year (for MLTs) degree from an accredited training program in Medical Technology or biological science degree, with recent clinical experience within the past two years. Active or Eligibility for National Certification (e.g., ASCP, AMT, AAB), and clinical experience within the past 24 months. Contact a CompHealth recruiter for information on additional needed license or certification.
- 7 nights on, 7 off
- National Certification and MT license required
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7