This well-established Healthcare Organization located in Boston, MA is seeking a Psychiatric PA to work with their Consult Liaison team with adult and geriatric patients being admitted into the Emergency Department and Urgent Care. This is a daytime position working with one of Boston's top medical centers that provide cutting-edge programs and research to the community.
This position will be seeking an experienced Psychiatric PA that can work autonomously rounding on their patients. Massachusetts licensed providers are highly preferred.
Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth, and support from an academic teaching facility providing the highest quality integrated care.
Great Boston location!
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Deborah Guzman in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2751. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to Deborah.email@example.com
- Daytime Schedule
- Experienced Providers ONLY
- Robust Benefits Package
- Great Location Just Outside Boston
- Academic Facility
- Adult Population Urgent Care and Emergency Dept.
- Work alongside large Psychiatric Team
- Local and licensed preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail