This well-established Healthcare Organization located in Boston; MA is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their Pediatric psychiatry team. The provider must have experience as an NP working with Pediatric patients with a wide variety of Psychiatric conditions. This is a daytime position working with one of Boston's top medical centers that provide cutting-edge programs and research to the community.
Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth, and support from an academic teaching facility providing the highest quality integrated care.
Great Boston location!
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Deborah Guzman in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2751. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daytime Schedule
- Experienced Providers ONLY
- Robust Benefits Package
- Great Location in Boston
- Academic Facility
- Must have experience with Children and Adolescents
- Work alongside large Psychiatric Team
- Local and licensed preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail