Our established client in Baltimore, Maryland are looking for an experienced, energetic Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner that is fluent in Spanish to join their growing team. Enjoy a Monday - Friday schedule with full and very comprehensive benefits from a large health organization. Experience working in a diverse environment is preferred. Enjoy world-class museums, thriving arts and culture districts, history, nightlife, music, and more make Baltimore the urban jewel of Chesapeake country.
*Minimum of One Year Required as a PMHNP *Full Time Permanent Position *Client Will Move Fast *Full Benefits including Retirement, CME, and Malpractice *Relocation Provided *Generous Compensation DOE For information on this opportunity or other NP/PA career choices nationwide, please contact Deborah Guzman at 954-837-2751 or send your resume in strict confidence to email@example.com.
- Minimum of 1 Year of Experience as a PMHNP Required
- M-F Day Schedule
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Must Be Certified as a PMHNP
- All Ages Outpatient
- Very Generous Benefit and Compensation package
- MUST speak Spanish
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail