A Primary Care Clinic in Oregon is looking for an experienced Physician Assistant to join their well-established hospital-based team located in beautiful coastal Oregon. Enjoy the benefits of working a 4-day workweek. In this position, you will provide full-spectrum care for patients of all ages.
This position offers a very competitive salary, plus a full range of benefits including a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and full medical benefits for the provider and family.
Come live and practice in this town located on the Columbia River. There is plenty to do, fine dining is available around every corner, and outdoor recreational opportunities abound.
To apply now for this position, contact and send updated CV to Kristen Levins, 954.837.2688 or email@example.com. Reference JOB-2705056.
- Full Time, Permanent Opportunity
- Amazing Work/Life Balance with ideal four-day work week
- Competitive compensation package including SME
- Outpatient Primary Care
- Enjoy working in a beautiful coastal town in the Pacific Northwest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail