A Well-established hospital system is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner for their Urology outpatient clinic. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in Urology and be able to run the outpatient urodynamic testing clinic. This provider will be treating patients with general urologic conditions but concentrate on mainly women's pelvic issues such as overactive bladder, urinary incontinence, and pelvic organ prolapse. You will be joining an established practice. Located in Bucks County, just east of the heart of Philadelphia, this position offers an enjoyable clinic setting with a competitive salary with bonuses and comprehensive benefits. The Ideal provider for this role has 2-3 years of Urology experience and can operate autonomously without much guidance.
Philadelphia is a fantastic location offering all the big city perks like NYC and Boston, with half of the cost. This thriving metropolitan center offers fantastic food and entertainment options and is only a short drive from NYC.
If you are interested in having a phone screening for this opportunity, please send your most up-to-date CV to deborah.guzman@Comphealth.com. For more information on this or other opportunities nationwide please call Deb at 954.837.2751.
- Day Schedule
- Must have 2-3 years NP experience in Urology
- General Urology and Women's Pelvic Health issues ,
- Perform History and Physicals
- May perform advanced procedures
- Fantastic Location Close to Newtown, PA
- Must Hold a Pennsylvania license
- Relocation is not provided, Local candidates preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail