A facility in Southwestern West Virginia is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join their team. In this position, you will treat patients in both an office and a hospital setting. You will need to be licensed in West Virginia or be eligible to gain licensure. The facility offers competitive compensation, benefits, and loan repayment.
The facility is located in Southwestern West Virginia surrounded by beautiful scenic countryside. Plenty of activities along the rivers and mountains to engage in when you are not working. For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Kristen Levins at 954-837-2688 or send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2713695.
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Experience is preferred
- Licensed in the State of West Virginia or eligible
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Loan Assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail