A nonprofit health care provider is looking for an experienced, board-certified Advanced Practice Provider to join their pediatric team in the Berkshire County of Massachusetts. Nurse Practitioners must be Pediatric certified, Physician Assistants must have extensive Pediatric experience. This provider will be joining a team of physicians and pediatric advanced practice providers who care for patients from birth through young adulthood and expected to see 15-20 patients per day. You will work with parents and children to build healthy lifestyles from an early age and sustain good health over the years.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Experience Required
- 100% Outpatient
- 40 hour work week - 32 clinic hours, 8 admin hours
- See 15-20 patients per day on average
- Massachusetts license required
- Relocation assistance available - prefer local candidate
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail