A Well-established hospital system in beautiful upstate New York is seeking a part time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in the Employee Occupational Health/ Wellness Clinic. This provider will work with Human Resources to onboard new hires by providing physicals, drug screening, DOT, as well as work with HR on workman's comp, long and short-term disability cases and medical and family leaves.
This provider will work autonomously but have the support of the office staff and an LPN. The clinic is across from the main hospital with easy access for patients to enter easily.
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with an interest in this role are encouraged to apply. Must love snow! Relocation is also provided for the adventurous that would enjoy working and living in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains just miles to Canada. Beautiful area of the country with snow skiing and hiking trails. In the spring and summer enjoy golf and wineries. Lots to do and see in the surrounding areas of this small town.
For immediate consideration or to learn about other opportunities please send your resume in strict confidence to Deborah Guzman at Deborah.email@example.com or call 954-837-2751 for more information.
- Part time .6FTE in Occ Health Clinic
- Strong new grads may apply
- Large 5 Network Hospital System in Northern NY
- New Employee Onboarding with HR, DOT Physicals, Workman's Comp
- New Grads with RN experience OK
- Generous health benefits
- Autonomous Practice with support staff
- Live and work close to Montreal, Canada
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail