A major health system located near Lake Placid, New York seeking PA for their busy Emergency Department. Must have at least two years' experience in Emergency Medicine. CAQ is a plus. New York license is needed, but CompHealth can assist in the process of getting one. You will receive an outstanding compensation package. Benefits include comprehensive health insurance, life insurance, flexible spending account, retirement plan with employer match, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off schedule.
This is a beautiful and family friendly community in New York State! The area is loaded with hiking trails and canoe routes, plus outfitters to help you gear up for any adventure. You can spot the local wildlife, downhill ski, as well as cross-country ski. Golfers and cyclists will also find plenty of enjoyment here.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. For additional information, please call Emily Wood at 954-837-2708, or email email@example.com. Please reference JOB-2717039
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Busy Emergency Department
- At least 2 years Emergency Medicine experience
- Full Benefits Package
- Generous PTO
- Family Friendly community
- Fantastic Company Culture!
- Picturesque Location in the Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail