A Heart and Vascular team in North Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join their team. This is a non-surgical role working with the Cardiac Surgery team. This provider will be coving the over night shift, 7pm-7am, in the CCU. Open to Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners with Cardiac Surgery or CCU experience.
The team includes heart surgeons, cardiac anesthesiologists, perfusionists, and specialty trained nurses and advanced practice providers delivering advanced, comprehensive cardiac care. Responsibilities will include assisting with management and surgical attending staff. Provide inpatient care to pre and postoperative heart surgery patients in the CCU and Telemetry unit. Assist and perform with diagnostic and therapeutic bedside procedures. Care for on average 6-8 patients.
For more information and to be considered for this opportunity and others, please call Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Permanent Placement division at 954-837-2730 or email your most up to date resume to Marina.Breeding@comphealth.com.
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Night Coverage; 7p-7a
- Cardiac Care Unit
- Non-Surgical position
- Cardiac Surgery or CCU Experience Required
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Team consists of 3 cardiac surgeons and 12 APPs
- Top 4% of Cardiac Surgery programs in the Eastern Seaboard
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail