A growing cancer program in North Carolina is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join their Hematology/Oncology team. Located near Pinehurst, this facility is expecting continued growth within their cancer program. Seeking a provider with experience in hematology/oncology as an NP or PA or as an RN.
This comprehensive cancer program includes radiation oncology, medical oncology and full support services. Open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. Provider will be expected to rotate call scheduled within the provider group. Call may be on weekdays and/or weekends.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com.
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Experience in this setting
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
- Weekday and Weekend Call Rotation
- Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail