Great CRNA leadership opportunity is now available in metropolitan Minnesota! A top-notch Pediatric practice/facility is seeking an experienced Nurse Anesthetist Leader to help direct their CRNA team. This position requires leadership experience (management preferred) and the chance to make a tremendous difference within a quality, mission-driven organization. Compensation includes up to a $230K base salary, sizeable annual bonus, full benefits, employer retirement match, and 7 weeks of paid time off. Sign-on and relocation bonuses are offered too. This position won't last long so please inquire right away. Continue your anesthesia leadership career track in the Twin Cities and apply today!
To discuss the finer details of this position, location, and potential application or other permanent CRNA positions that fit your specific criteria across all 50 states, please email a copy of your resume/CV (my review only, confidential) to Douglas.Thomas@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2613. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
Please reference JOB-2718919 with your inquiry.
- Pediatric setting (peds experience not required)
- Large annual bonus, sign-on bonus, & relocation assistance
- Well thought of facility/organization
- Employer retirement match, 7 weeks of PTO, & full benefits
- One of the best places to live in the US
- Excellent opportunity to continue building your anesthesia leadership profile/experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail