TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time licensed clinical psychologist to make a positive difference with our Behavioral Health team in the Jacksonville, North Carolina, area. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. As a TeamHealth psychologist your primary responsibilities will include assessments and psychotherapy for adult and geriatric patients. The most prevalent conditions treated include depression, anxiety, and adjustment disorders.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k plan
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and the stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute