Hours:Four 10-Hour Shifts Per Week | 1 Weekend Shift Per Week is Required
Average Patients seen: Varies | Mixture of Phone, Video, and Asynchronous Consults
Call Schedule: No Call
- Extremely Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Bonuses Based on Productivity & Quality Metrics
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
Additional Info: Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care.
Seeking practitioners who possess that much-sought balance of competence and compassion, and who don't cut corners when it comes to patient care.
Treat conditions including: Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Hair Loss, Cold Sores, and Hot Flashes, among others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video, or asynchronously
- Provide care using our custom, proprietary EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing, and prescribing medications and making lifestyle recommendations
- 5+ years of direct patient care preferred.
- Experience utilizing a telehealth platform is required. (COVID-related telehealth experience not considered)
- Minimum of 3 state licenses or compact license required.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.