Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) needed in Boston
Seeking an Advanced Practice Provider in Psychiatry to be responsible and accountable for the application of the nursing process, supervision of clinical practice, research involvement, consultative services, inter and intradepartmental liaison, education, leadership, and patient care management across the health care continuum.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Provide diagnosis, treatment, consultation, and follow-up for adult patients
- Work in the Addiction Services Department under the clinical supervision of a psychiatrist
- Psychiatric assessment, treatment, and disposition of patients with a history of substance use disorder
- Provide leadership in clinical emergencies including safety assessment, crisis intervention, and psychopharmacological management
- Effectively utilize all resources including the family, community supports and other providers
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Provide both in person and telehealth visits for new and established patients
- Buprenorphine X waivered
- Willingness to prescribe other medications for treatment of substance use disorder
- Preferably 2-4 years of clinical and programmatic experience as psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.