Psychiatric NP needed for Community Health Center near South Bend, IN
Seeking a compassionate and friendly Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to provide integrated behavioral services to patients receiving care at the clinic.
- Diagnose patient conditions and their causes, including medication assessment.
- Develops individual service plans based upon assessment data and provides therapeutic interventions as necessary including the provision of on-going medication management services.
- Treat, prescribe, and refer substance abuse treatment modalities.
- Screen patients for physical illness and analyze explanations for psychiatric illness, as well as assess risk factors in patients for mental illness and broader wellness evaluations.
- Meet patients in person at both of our clinic locations.
- Work with our physicians to ensure quality of care for our patients? physical and mental wellness needs.
- Maintains documentation of services in our EMR program in a timely fashion.
- These records include service plans, progress notes, informed consent, treatment plan reviews, any records needed to meet third-party payor or governmental requirements, and any other documentation as needed.
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Benefits include,medical, dental, vision, Life, Long term Disability and supplemental insurances, PTO, EAP, ten paid holidays, 403(b) matching, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, medical reimbursement program, bonus potential, continuing education assistance, employee recognition programs and rewards, semi-annual employee events.