Trauma Advanced Provider Position in South Central North Carolina
A large healthcare system located in South Central North Carolina is looking to add an experienced Trauma Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to their trauma team.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits including paid malpractice, CME time and allowance, PTO, 403b match, dental, etc.
- Schedule consists of 3, 12-hour shifts per week to include rotated weekends
- Shifts are from 6 am-6 pm
- Experience with central line and chest tube placement preferred
- 3 to 5 Years of trauma experience required
This city's downtown reflects history and culture, with historical buildings, cobblestone sidewalks, and an eclectic array of shops, galleries, and eateries. Known as a highly livable city that has been named an All-American City three times by the National Civic League, and is noted for a great job market, affordable housing, and high per capita income growth. Apply today to find out more!