Thoracic Surgery NP Opening in Southern Oregon-Generous Sign On and Relo
A reputable healthcare organization located in Southern Oregon has an opening for an experienced Thoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
- Generous annual base salary, Annual quality performance incentives of up to 16% of base starting in year 2
- Competitive Compensation with $10K-$15K sign on bonus and relocation assistance of up to $10K
- Full benefits including health, dental, CME allowance up to $3000 per year and much more
- 240 Hours (30 days) of authorized time off per year
- Work with a team of 2 cardiothoracic surgeons and 7 NPs/PAs, Practice Manager, care transformation nurse, MA's and support staff
- This NP will have primary responsibilities of inpatient rounding/case management of postoperative thoracic surgery patients and discharge planning
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working as an NP in CVTS
This position is located in a beautiful city in Southern Oregon! We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. Apply today to find out more!