Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatric for upstate New York
Upstate New York Hospital is searching for a Psychiatric NP to complement its Behavioral Health team.Opportunity:
- The ideal candidate will be a certified NP with the appropriate psychiatric training.
- The position is a full time (80 hours per pay period) non-exempt and employed by the hospital.
- The starting hourly rate is $47.00. For a candidate with 3 years of experience the hourly rate is $53.32.
- The position offers a comprehensive benefit package along with loan repayment.
- The hours are Monday - Friday from 8-4:30. On-call coverage on weeknights and weekends might be incorporated in the future.
- The NP will assist and supplement the psychiatrists in the delivery of mental health care.
- They will assess, diagnose and treat patients presenting to the Units in accordance with predetermined protocols.
- We rely on a team approach to caring for adults, adolescents and children with acute mental health issues.
- The psychiatrists, NP's, social workers, mental health counselors, nurses, technicians and clerks who work in Behavioral Health are committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care to their patients.
- This is a private, non-profit, NYS designation level II trauma center serving a tri-county area of 170,000 in northeastern New York.