CRNA needed in Northern Maine - Top Notch Salary and Benefits
Seeking a 4th CRNA to join three full-time CRNA' s and two full-time Anesthesiologists on staff. The Anesthesia department employs a Medical Supervision model which allows great flexibility and autonomy for all CRNA's. 50% general surgeries, including eyes and urology; 25% Orthopedics; 10% OB/GYN; and 15% other surgeries. Head/heart cases are not performed.
- OR performs an average of 210 cases per month, including approximately 20 births per month.
- Surgical suites have state-of-the-art anesthesia equipment
- CRNA' s are encouraged to practice as active independent members of the Anesthesia Team
- Five Operating Rooms
- Hours are typically 7:00 am - 3:00 pm with minimal trauma
- Call responsibility is 1:5; Average call back is reasonable and manageable
- Certification in BLS and ACLS, with AANA
- Certification and Maine Licensure are required
- Employed model
Highly competitive annual salary - which is negotiable based on experience, plus an additional call pay stipend
Relocation assistance, forgivable educational loan assistance, and continuing education assistance and comprehensive benefits.