Hours:Office Hours: Varies, but Generally 8 AM - 8 PM; Open Weekends | Shifts Lengths: 12-Hour Shifts, However, 8-Hour Shifts Also Available During Peak Hours 9A-5P | FT is 36 Hours Per Week
Average Patients seen: Varies, but will average 40 patients per 12-hour shift.
- Top Performers Can Earn Between $150K-$175K
- Hourly Rate of $70-$85
- Opportunity for Performance Bonuses
- Medical Insurance 80% Employer Paid for Employees
- Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401K with Match
- Generous PTO
- CME Allowance
- Annual Licensing Fees
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Info: Established in 2011, Medrite Urgent Care is the modern solution to urgent and routine medical care especially tailored for our patients. We offer treatments for most minor and serious non-fatal injuries and illnesses as well as preventative, pediatric, and occupational medical services.
- Must be trained to treat abrasions, lacerations, burns, orthopedic injuries, coughs, colds, and other urgent care issues.
- Ability to act as sole provider reporting to medical director.
- We offer onsite x-ray and lab work.
- We value compassionate, individualized care with a patient-focused approach prioritizing patient follow-up.
- Those with an entrepreneurial spirit will thrive, as we are currently growing and expanding as an organization.
- EMR: Expercity / Practice Velocity
REQUIRED: 1 year of UC/EM experience (must be recent); active DEA; PALS; ability to see all ages.
PREFERRED: DOT certification.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.