- Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
Additional Info: We are currently seeking a licensed Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to work collaboratively with our Endocrinology Department.
If you are looking for a collaborative, dynamic practice environment where you can learn, grow, and excel in providing integrated, multidisciplinary, patient centered care, then the Summit Medical Group family is the place to be!
- Current New Jersey State APN License
- Minimum 1 year of experience required
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.