- Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
Additional Info: Responsibilities:
- Functions independently to obtain history and perform physical examination, identify problems, and record information for complex hematology/oncology patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests to meet patients’ needs as well as prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Rounds daily in the affiliated hospital and collaborate with physician to manage new-patient consults, orders, and assessments for the practice’s patients.
- Dictates all aspects of the patient visit in patient EMR with a copy to the collaborating and referring physician.
- Provide comprehensive care to outpatients in a professional, courteous, effective, and prompt manner. Promptly address patient phone calls and triages patient care issues.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Current New Jersey State APN License
- Minimum 1 yr experience in Medical Oncology preferred
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.